Sunday, October 25, 2015

Seriously?! Why I hate a forced traveling.

Kenapaaaaaa kenapaaaa?!
I worked my ass off for 2 weeks to lose 3 kg. But because I traveled for 2 days, yes 2 daays, only 2 daays, I weight 2 kg heavier. I hateeeeee it!!!

My clean eating gone. I ate shit. I also ate borax. Can you believe that?! Shit shit shit.

But hey, I just can't blame myself like this. What I have to do is get back tk the track and do it again. Dont blame it other people either. Keep the positivity flowing to your soul. Streesing over something will bring you a bad mood all day.

Stop complaining and start doing. Thats how life role. 

Do what you want to do. Give it the best reason why. and dont complain. More pepple have more problems than you.


Now work harder. Train harder. And live better ya.

2 comments:

  1. hahaha ... this is why I love biking when travelling, I won't "suffer" from gaining weight after travelling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete