Friday, June 26, 2015

the child who survied

22
Still being childish. Yea heck I am.
Today I felt I haven't changed.
Still not grow wiser I think.
Still in my messy room.
Still in my unplanned life.
Oh heaven.

Anyway, this week has been fun.
Well, before I unintentionally fell asleep and stood granny up for a night out.
She left me so many messages and calls. Super baaadd. I'm so sorry.

Last night, I went out with dd again.
To alun-alun, again.
wooaa twice in a week. what the hell.

Bff to do list that night: hunting for a cute puppy in the park in the middle of the night.
we have seen this dog playing around with his dad quiet sometimes.
So, since we didn't have anything to do that night, we planned to find them in the park.
It was so random. it was like 11 pm.

two girls. two bored girls were trying to find and play with puppy in the middle of the night.
How random. But it was fun like always. Everything you do with your best friends will be the best memory. No regret.

So we ended up with nothing but an embarrassing story.
We couldn't find the pup, but we did meet dd junior classmate.
It was nice, but not when you were playing a something like flying fairy toys.
It was super stupid. 

We 20ish old still playing with stupid toys and bubbles too!!
O gosh. I didn't care if anyone who I didn't know watching us while we were playing. 
But, it was so awkward when we did meet someone we know, but not that close.
And the best part is when dd tried to catch a random flying fairy toy.
and guess who had it? It was dd junior classmate brother's flaying fairy.
Shit I know. Double awkward!!

And yep, we also ate mcd ff afterwards. 
Daaang it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment