I lied.
Dang it.
It was the biggest one I've ever done.
My heart was racing.
I told everyone I stayed at my social work friend's house. Well in fact, I stayed a night at dd's.
It was awesoome night. Bug still I lied to my family.
I wish my future children would not do this. Hahaha
So that night, me and dd went out to alun2 agaaaiiiin.
And we played that flying fairy Agaaain.
But this time we could fly it much higher. The seller help us though. He told us the secret too!!
Childish still.
Later that night we decided to watch a horror movie. The insidious chapter 3.
Shiiit. Full of scream shit.
We screaam. I couldn't even sit still when that scary thing came in.
We finished the movie at 5 in the morning I guess.
And yes, we woke up at Late.
No comments:
Post a Comment